Request a Transcript

Valwood School has partnered with PARCHMENT to order and send your alumni transcript and other credentials securely. Click the "Order Records" button below and the link will open a new browser where you may login or create a new Parchment account and order your transcript. There is a nominal processing fee for each transcript.

Please note, only ALUMNI and FORMER Valwood students may request transcripts through Parchment.



CURRENTLY ENROLLED VALWOOD STUDENTS should request transcripts for colleges, scholarship programs, NCAA and athletic scouting services through Naviance. Other documents may be requested using this Document Request Form.



To transfer your Dual Enrollment course credit to another university, you must request and pay for your transcript to be sent directly to the college by either Valdosta State or Wiregrass, as appropriate. Click the links below for the request forms:

Valdosta State University Electronic Transcript Request

Wiregrass Technical College Electronic Transcript Request