Document Requests

Parents may request academic documents for currently enrolled students using the form below.

Seniors must request transcripts for college applications through your Naviance account. Test scores for college applications must be requested directly from the testing agency (ACT or College Board).

Alumni may request Valwood transcripts through Parchment transcript services.


Enrolled Student Document Request Form